This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to make a purchase we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Happy Friday Everyone! This week’s Foodie Friday post is a continuation of last week with ideas for the July 4th holiday. We hope you enjoy them as much as we did.
Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding
1 9 ounce box raisins
2 Eggs, beaten
2 4.5-oz cans fruit cocktail (undrained)
1 14-oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated)
2 dozen Krispy Kreme Donuts
1 or 2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 stick butter
1 pound box confectioner’s sugar
2 pounds skinned,boned and seasoned chicken breasts
1/2 large red onion, cut into fourths and separated into pieces
1 pt. cherry tomatoes
Favorite season salt
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Season and cut chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- Thread chicken, onion, and tomatoes alternately onto skewers, leaving a 1/4-inch space between pieces.
- Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with White Barbecue Sauce.
White BBQ Sauce
1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
1/3 cup white vinegar
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 garlic clove, pressed
1. Mix together all ingredients and chill for an hour.
Note: You can use, steak, veggies or seafood for your kabobs. You can also make the BBQ Sauce a day ahead of time.
Favorite fruity carbonated drink
Vanilla ice cream (or any flavor)
1. Scoop ice cream into a cup or a jar, then pour in your favorite carbonated beverage.
2. Grab a straw and enjoy!
Beer Battered Fried Pickles
2 (16-oz.) jars dill pickle sandwich slices, drained
1 large egg
1 (12-oz.) can beer
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons minced green onions
1 garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon hot sauce
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
Garnish: seasoned salt
2. You can store in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.
We hope you enjoy these recipes, feel free to give us your feedback.
Leave a Reply