This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to make a purchase we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Spring should be here soon, or at least we hope. Get in the mood for a refreshing fruit salad. This recipe was provided by the wonderful people over at McCormick, who graciously provided us with a portion of the products and recipes to try. Let’s just say we had a great time in the kitchen with everything.
Ingredients (Makes 10 (1/2 cup) servings
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or canned pineapple chunks
- 1 cup cantaloupe chunks
- 2 kiwis peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- Mix fruit, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla in large bowl. Cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
This a great side dish to serve with the Cheese and Bacon Casserole dish, or just as a snack itself. Get your kids involved by letting them mix up the fruit in the bowl or even helping you serve it.
Thank you so much to McCormick for providing us with these seasonings and recipes. Be sure to check out their site for more recipes and ideas not just for holiday cooking but for everyday use.