This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to make a purchase we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Good day everyone, happy Tuesday. We hope you are enjoying your week so far. School has started back for some kids so for the next few weeks we will feature some products that we think you and your kids will love. Today in the kitchen we are tasting some bread from Pepperidge Farm.
Strawberry Banana Swirl Bread
Pepperidge Farm has had swirl bread for years. They are known for their Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread. Well they decided to change things up a bit and create a Strawberry Banana Swirl Bread. This loaf of bread is very good. It’s enjoyable any way you decide to use it. Each slice shows the swirls of bananas and strawberries, and you can taste them. This is a great addition to our household and helps with putting a spin on toast for breakfast. Remember, it’s bread so it isn’t just there to be toasted and then add butter. Be creative and check out what we did with our Pepperidge Farm Strawberry Banana Bread.
Ways to Incorporate Bread Into Your Meals
- Toast and spread on Nutella
- Make a parfait with yogurt, strawberries and bananas
- Dip in egg wash to make french toast, or use butter instead of eggs
- Toast and spread on cream cheese
- Cut a circle in the middle and fry an egg (french toast and eggs)
- Use it to make bread pudding
- Make a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
- Spread on Peanut Butter, and add slices of strawberries, bananas, or apples
So how will you add this sweet bread into your home? Remember, this bread freezes well. Since it’s a limited edition it won’t be around for long.
Thanks for joining us today in the kitchen, we appreciate it.
Leave a Reply