This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to make a purchase we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Happy Tuesday and thanks for stopping by the kitchen. Please feel free to grab a seat at the table or the counter. Fix yourself a cup of tea or coffee and grab a bite to eat. Today’s tasting comes from Kraft, it’s their Fresh Take line, great idea for your next meal.
Kraft’s Fresh Take
Photo Credit: Kraft Foods
We all know that finding time to cook dinner can be challenging. Well Kraft is making this a little easier on all of us. It’s not your ordinary shake-n-bake, there is some flavoring to this mix. A blend of Kraft cheeses, and seasoned bread crumbs brings your chicken, fish or pork to life. It only took us 5 minutes to prep the meat before we put it in the oven!
- Thaw your meat.
- Open the Kraft Fresh Take package and mix the seasonings together.
- Coat your meat. (Kids loved doing this part)
- Bake your meat in the oven on 375 degrees.
- Southwest Three Cheese
- Rosemary Roasted Garlic
- Cheddar, Jack Bacon
- Italian Parmesan
- Savory Four Cheese
- Chili, Lime & Panko
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Coat chicken tenders
- Season your mashed potatoes
- Coat your stuffed shells
- Spice up shrimp cocktail
- Kick up your salmon patties
- Coat your zucchini then bake instead of fry.
- Create a new spinach and artichoke dip.
- Cut up biscuit dough and make Parmesan bites