This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to make a purchase we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Good day everyone, we were blessed with another Tuesday. We hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend. A few weeks ago we were out at Mac Arthur Square Mall in downtown Norfolk and happened to pass by Harry and David, and decided that we wanted something festive to kick off a series of ideas for holiday cooking. Thanks to Heather and Star we enjoyed our visit and got three amazing relishes to try.
Upon entering the store we were immediately recommended to try the Pepper and Onion Relish. It’s a bestseller of theirs, and after a small sample we could immediately see why. It has a sweet and savory flavor to it with a little bit of tangyness to it. We tried three flavors (there are 4) of this Signature Pepper and Onion relish and enjoyed every last drop. Each jar is $5.95, you can’t beat that.
- Pepper and Onion Relish – Hot and Smoky
- Pepper and Onion Relish with Zinfandel (Yes, wine!)
- Pepper and Onion Relish – Classic Recipe
- Pepper and Onion Relish Sweet Recipe
- Pour them over cream cheese cheese and eat with veggies, crackers or crostini bread
- POR with Zinfadel is amazing with angel hair pasta and shrimp, scallops or even mussels.
- Use as a dip (add a little honey) for pot stickers, egg rolls, crab rangoons
- Mix it in with ground hamburger, turkey or chicken for patties.
- Give your crab cakes and salmon patties a kick
- Baste your spare ribs, chicken, pot roast or fish
Leave a Reply