This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to make a purchase we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Good Day Foodies! How is your Tuesday going so far? Grab a cup of coffee or a tea and have a seat at the counter. Today’s Taste Test Tuesday posts is all about coffee creamer. Do you use creamer in your coffee or tea? How about baking with it? Let’s take a look at what we can do with creamer.
Coffee Mate Natural Bliss
Photo Credit: Coffee Mate
Coffee Mate is always coming out with new flavors, some seasonal, some are even regional. The newest addition to the Coffee Mate family is the Natural Bliss line. It’s called Natural Bliss because it is made with milk, cream, sugar and the perspective natural flavoring. This line has four flavors:
- Low-Fat Vanilla
- Sweet Cream
The sweetness of the creamer is wonderful, sometimes I don’t even add sugar. Depending on how sweet you like your coffee you may decide to add sugar to it. Now being that it is coffee creamer, I have experimented and tried it with some other items, such as tea, oatmeal, cookies and even french toast.
Ways to Use Natural Bliss Creamer:
- Instead of using milk or water in your oatmeal, try the vanilla or sweet cream creamer.
- Dunk your bread for french toast in some caramel creamer and sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar or praline pecans.
- Add 1tsp of creamer to your favorite sugar cookie or snicker doodle recipe.
- Making pudding? Add creamer instead of milk.
- Use it in your hot cocoa.
What other ways can you think of to use coffee creamer? Leave a comment on the blog, tweet us on twitter or comment on our Facebook page. We would love to hear from you!
Leave a Reply