This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to make a purchase we may earn a commission. Thanks.
We made it to September. Fall is on it’s way and it’s time to say goodbye to summer. I am so not ready for this. I love the summer time, my bones love the summer too. Now it’s time for me to bring out all of my fall recipes and start planning for the holidays. Be sure to stick around as we begin to cook and bake. Here are some things we will talk about this month:
- Foods in season for the month of September
- Tastefully Simple September Host Special
- Cirkul drink ware feature
- Cooking definitions for the novice cook
- Kitchen hacks
- CP and Me: Handicap placard