Eggs, eggs, and more eggs. We’ve got a great recipe for you for some delicious deviled eggs. Thanks to McCormick for providing some great products. You can get creative with your eggs by filling your mixture inside a pastry bag and adding a fancy tip.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Mustard, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon season salt
- McCormick Paprika
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; place in small bowl. Mash yolks with fork or potato masher.
- Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and seasoned salt until smooth and creamy. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
This was a great, simple and easy recipe for deviled eggs. We are thankful to McCormick for providing such great products.