This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to make a purchase we may earn a commission. Thanks.
I love coconut!! I buy it bags at a time, sad I know. But here is one of my favorite recipes using coconut. Happy Baking!!
3 large egg whites
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups flaked sweetened coconut
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 F.
2. Lightly grease baking sheets or line them with parchment paper.
3. Beat egg whites with electric mixer at high speed until soft peaks form.
4. Gradually beat in sugar, a little bit at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Beat in vanilla and salt. Continue beating until whites form stiff glossy peaks.
6. Gently fold in the coconut and flour.
7. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Or, using a pastry bag and a large fluted pastry tube, pipe cookies onto baking sheet.
8. Bake about 20 minutes or until golden. Carefully remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.