This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to make a purchase we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Eggnog, who doesn’t love eggnog? (Well I’ve never had it, actually can’t drink it) But hey, I wanted to jump in on the festivities so in order for me to have the eggnog I have to bake with it!! Today’s recipe is an Eggnog Cookie with Nutmeg on top. Enjoy!!
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 1/4 cups white sugar
3/4 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup eggnog
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together.
- In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and butter until it resembles a grainy paste. Add eggnog, vanilla and egg yolks and beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and beat at low speed until blended. Do not over mix.
- Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet, 1 inch apart. Sprinkle lightly with additional nutmeg.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes or until bottoms turn light brown.
- Transfer from pans immediately to cool.