- Spending Christmas with our family ( this may actually be an upcoming blog post)
- Baking cookies, cakes and pies.
- Seeing all the Christmas lights
- Egg Nog ( I can’t drink it, but my sister loves it!)
- Snow (We’re from Massachusetts)
- Cookie Exchanges
- Popcorn Balls
- Making Gingerbead Houses
- Christmas movies!!
Hello Sunshine!It's Kimberlee and JJ, thanks so much for stopping by today. We live in Hampton Roads, VA and enjoy being so close to the beach. Feel free to find us on social media or email us email@example.com
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tagsapples betty crocker Cake Cerebral Palsy Cheddar Cheese chocolate Christmas cookbooks Cookies cupcakes Dinner Easter fall family food Foodie Friday Food Network fruit Garlic Ginger Orange Sriracha Guy healthy living Holidays kitchen Kitchen Tips love March McCormick Mustard networking Nutmeg Oreos peppermint Potatoes pumpkin Rachel Recipes seasoning Southern Roots Kitchen Sugar tastefully simple Taste Test Tuesday Thanksgiving vegetables