Happy Birthday to Me!!!
Hey Everyone!! We made it to August which means summer is almost over (I’m not happy about this.) But it also my birthday month, so that gives me something to be excited about. Since it’s my birthday month I am going share some of my favorite things and lessons that I have learned this past year.
Things I learned:
– It’s okay to make mistakes, just learn from them.
– As you move forward in life your circle gets smaller
– No, is a complete sentence. No explanation is needed.
– Take care of you first and don’t apologize for it.
– Take some time to enjoy you.
– Date yourself.
– Being different is a great thing.
– Read a variety of books.
– Take a social media break.
Things I love about myself
– I’m happy with my body type, it took me years to get to this point.
– Cerebral Palsy doesn’t define who I am, but it has become my super power.
– My facial expressions will tell you how I really feel.
– I’m addicted to books.
– I travel a lot (I go somewhere every month.)
– I’m spoiled and I know it.
– I love the bond I have with my family. I talk to my parents and siblings a few times a day.
– I don’t mind being single.
– I am quick to take a trip or go to an event by myself.
– I’m really passionate about writing.
One thing that sticks out about this whole year, is that I don’t know how to cook for just one person! This is crazy. I will cook a meal and have enough for at least 3-5 people. I really need to make smaller portions, especially when most of the time it’s just me eating the food. This is something that I’ll have to tackle soon.