This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to make a purchase we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Hello, everyone, today’s post is a little different, yes it deals with my love of food but it also describes my love for Tastefully Simple. I was recently asked why I chose to become a Tastefully Simple Consultant. First I must give you some background information about how I found out about this company.
A former co-worker of mine (Hey Kacey!) was having a Tastefully Simple party and she invited me to come. She told me it was a food tasting party, I immediately said count me in. My mom and I went to the party, it was really fun and interactive. While the consultant was answering questions about her Tastefully Simple business, my mom leans over to me and says ‘You can do this.’ My response is “What, host a party?” She’s like ‘No, become a consultant. You like to talk, meet new people and you love food. I say you should do it and I’ll host a party.” So I said, “Okay, I ‘ll do it.” Once I got to the checkout part of the party I signed on as a consultant.
I love what I do and Tastefully Simple provides me with a lot of flexibility. I still work full-time, I can still travel and my business can go with me wherever I go. Here are 5 reasons why I love Tastefully Simple.
- Food: Tastefully Simple has a large variety of products including sauces, marinades, bread, desserts, drinks, and even gifts. Each of these products is easy to use. Some of them are open and pour items while others you may only have to add one or two items to the mix. It helps make any mealtime fun and easy.
- Discount: As a consultant, you are offered a discount when purchasing products for Tastefully Simple. I use my discount to go grocery shopping and buy gifts for family and friends. This is such a great aspect provided by the company. Even if you decide not to build a team you still can keep your discount and shop.
- Flexibility: You don’t have to have a set schedule for when you want to sell your products. There’s no required number of parties that you have to hold. People can order at any time and not just at a party. Being a Tastefully Simple consultant allows you to have a work-life balance.
- People: This is an opportunity for you to spend time with friends while sharing great food items and recipes. It also gives you the chance to meet new people and network. Some of my Tastefully Simple clients have become really great friends.
- Opportunities: Make money, that’s right you can make a living by being a Tastefully Simple consultant. Use the money to pay off bills or save for a vacation. You can build a team to increase your income and help other people become consultants. Tastefully Simple offers various opportunities to attend events and leadership trips to different states and resorts. You can work your way to a vacation provided by the company. It’s a networking opportunity. I have been able to meet other consultants from different direct sales companies and have collaborated with them on projects and vendor events.
I really do love being a consultant. It’s fun and flexible. The food is simply delicious. Check out my site and ask any questions you may have.