This is a sponsored post. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Good day everyone, Happy Thursday. We’re glad you decided to stop by and join us today. We’re in the kitchen talking about dishwashers today. Sometimes appliances can have multidimensional usage in your home, a dishwasher is one of those items. We’ll look at ways for you to use your dishwasher for things besides washing your dishes.
- Do your kids have small action toys? Place them in a small mesh bag, on the top rack.
- Hook flip-flops in the tines on the top rack. (Crocs are not dishwasher safe)
- Take the liner out of rain boots and lie horizontally.
- Plastic hairbrushes and combs can be placed in the top rack to be cleaned.
- Shin guards, knee pads, mouth guards, place them in the top rack.
- Garden tools without wooden handles, can be cleaned in the dishwasher. No more pesticides.
- Baseball caps, they get dirty and sweaty quick so clean them on the top rack.
- Bathroom accessories: toothbrush and soap holders get cleaned real fast in the dishwasher.
- Oven and ceramic cabinet knobs are dirty from spilled food and flying grease. Pop the in the cutlery holder.
- Potatoes, no more scrubbing for you. Put these in the dishwasher to get all the dirt off. Remember no soap!
- Small kitchen brushes that you use to scrub dishes, and clean counters can also put cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Refrigerator shelves that are small can be cleaned super fast
- Small AC vents, no more scrubbing to get those clean.