This is a sponsored post. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Hey, everyone! You all asked and I said I would deliver. I will be sharing more about myself and my life behind the blog. The following is just an introduction to who I am and what I love about life.
- I have Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and I walk with a limp. ( I need to give my cane a name)
- My food allergies have increased over the years. (How is a food blogger allergic to eggs and raw apples?)
- I come from a blended family. I have a bonus mom and a bonus dad.
- I fell in love with cooking as a child, while recovering from surgeries and dealing with bullies.
- I’m a book nerd. I love to read. Romance novels are my weakness.
- I blog about romance novels at Romance Novels In Color.
- I’m addicted to seafood and green smoothies.
- I spoil my nephew Pumpkin like crazy and he’s getting a sister soon!! (I’m excited about another baby being in the house.)
- I am very involved in my church.
- I’m 34 and single (yes, someone asked that after I sent out a survey a few weeks ago)
This is me, this is my life and I love it. I’ll be sure to share more very soon.